- The Process of Changing your Liner - click here to learn more
- Liner Samples: Inground Pools - click here to see samples
- Liner Samples: Above Ground Pools - click here to see samples
Measure the pool:
Once the pool is drained and cleaned the pool is professionally measured and a manufacturing drawing is prepared on AutoCad. This drawing is used by PoolWerx® to design your custom liner and manufacture it from the vinyl of your choice.
Your Image Project Manager will review the condition of the pool with you as soon as it has been cleaned and measured.
Once any repairs have been completed the pool goes through the final preparation before the new liner is installed.
- The pool surface is checked for rust spots, areas are sanded and painted
- New gaskets are installed for the skimmer(s) and return jets.
- All steel seams checked for smoothness and are taped to protect the liner
The pool is given its final clean and is vacuumed to make sure the pool bottom is free from any dirt or grit.
Once the preparation is complete the new custom manufactured liner is installed.
- The liner is carefully clipped in place
- Once installed the pool is filled and at the appropriate time the stair opening(s) are cut and the new beauty strip installed.
- Later as the pool fills with water the Image team will monitor the level and at the appropriate time return and install the return jets and finally the skimmer(s).
- When full with water Image will test the water chemistry and add the appropriate chemicals and start the pool equipment.
All liners are constructed from 100% Virgin Vinyl (28 mil). Colour of material may vary. Ask your Image representative to supply you with actual liner samples.
In the manufacturing process of the liner, seam lines may be visible.
Custom is standard!
F* = Floor
W* = Wall
While Samples Last – Classic Program
All liners are constructed from 100% Virgin Vinyl (20 mil).